Raising money for charities - DIY shopping

Apologies if this is a bit spammy but -

I volunteer with a community based adult learning charity in Stirling, which has signed up with Easyfundraising at

It includes links to B&Q, Screwfix, Homebase, Wickes, Tooled-Up, Westfalia, etc.

You still shop directly with each retailer as you would normally, but simply by using the links from our site first, each purchase you make will generate a cashback donation to the good cause. Most of the donations are around 2% but some are more. (Insurance and credit cards are particularly generous.)

If you want to raise funds for any other group and sign up at easyfundraising please give acecornton as a referrer, that way we'll still get a small referrer commission. The more business retailers get through easyfundraising the better cashbacks they'll offer charities, so everyone benefits.

There are occasional special offers and discount codes if you go through easyfundraising too - eg 10% off Topps Tiles ATM

I'll shut up now ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain