Radial Circuits

Page 2 of 2

Ok...
My house is a bungalow... The loft has been converted into two rooms.
There is still a passage way around the perimeter of these rooms We use it so store crap (surprisingly!)
The way into this space is via a small door (you have to duck to go through it)
I want to install a socket in this space, for a PC server
The new socket will be in arms length of an existing one the other side of the door
The whole top floor, including the loft space is under 20x20m
Sparks...

square metres? Anyway, I think for what you want to do that will be fine.
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

I thought it was square meters, not cubic meters?!
Sparks...

I took 20x20m to mean an area 20m along one side by 20m along an adjecent side. Equalling 400 square metres. For cubic capacity you would have to include the height, I don't know how high your ceilings are so can't calculate this. If your room is 2m wide by 10m long this would equal 20 square metres.
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Apologies, I mis-read you (was hungry, and was itching to get some dinner!)
Sparks...

Watch the temperature -- such spaces can easily get way too hot for a PC in summer.
--
Andrew Gabriel

On 29 Jan 2004 18:32:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

Yep. I did this and dealt with the problem by creating a cabinet and ducting air into it from outside with a fan and thermostat. It worked through last summer quite effectively.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

square metres.
--