Potterton PrimaF

Good morning, my pilot light went out on this boiler this morning before rushing off to work. Now I note I have not got a user manual and have no idea how to light this bopiler - can anyone help? Interestingly, the service manual has absolutely no information on this. I know it's a daft question, but I am confounded at the moment!

Many thanks,

Reply to
ratty657