Plumbing for a indoor swimming pool and heating

Please can anyone help us with some guidance as how to plumb and wire a heating system for the following. We plan to install an above ground swimming pool in a converted stable but are having problems working out how to best set up the heating system.

We wish to use an oil boiler and will require to make the following connections to the system. a. An indirect hot water cylinder (Will require tank stat) b. A stainless steel heat exchanger for the heating of the pool water (Will require tank stat to control pool temp) c. A Dehumidifier with its own heat exchanger to heat the pool room air (Has its own room stat control) d. An Under floor heating system with its own pump and controls (Has its own room stat control) e. Two heated towel rails

Sounds complicated I know, but it must be possible but I cannot get my head around designing the correct system.

Thanks

Reply to
sparky

Can't your pool supplier give you some guidance on this?

Reply to
deano

I would suggest oil is a poor choice. Pool heating by solar power is way cheaper than installing oil heating, and has way lower run costs. Heating pools is a particuarly good app for solar power.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Abandon the boiler idea to heat the swimming pool itself. Heat using solar collector panels on the roof. Much more environmentally friendly and won't cost a bomb to run.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

In the summer but if you want warm water in the winter I don't think pure solar will hack it. You need an awful lot of heat to heat a swimming pool though so being pure oil/gas or WHY is not a good idea either.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Solar pool heaters are relatively efficient, since the panel output temp is far below stagnation temp. This also makes them much cheaper than DHW panels. Sufficient solar panels to heat an indoor pool in winter will cost more than summer only panels, but still much less than installing an oil boiler.

NT

Reply to
meow2222