Plasterer required for 2 small ceilings W2

Hi there

Apologies in advance as this is not a DIY question but we have done the rest of the job ourselves so it sort of counts as DIY .......but we need a plasterer in London W2.

Parking outside or 100 meters away from Paddington Station. We can knock up for you, set up some boards/steps and get all materials on site for you! One ceiling is 3m x 4 m and the other ceiling is a third of the size - All on new boards.

I know there are good professionals who often post in this group! Help would really be appreciated!!

Thanks - Andrew

P.S. Best to email me off group?

Reply to
acrenouf