PEX-Al-PEX and Brass fittings

hi all,

Efield is a manufacturer of piping systems for gas systems | hot/cold water systems | underfloor heating systems, with main products including, PE-Al-PE pipe PEX-al-PEX pipe both butt-weld and overlap weld are available.

besides, we also have 2-layer PEX-b pipe, EVOH PERT pipe and brass fittngs (compression fittings, press fittings, sliding fittings), as well as PPR pipes and fittings.

all of the above are certified by AENOR, WaterMark, ISO and CE quality systems.

if you need any further info, please tell me.

thanks & regards,

james

Reply to
cnefield