Part P and Suppliers

Can you imagine what would happen if suppliers were covered by part pee?

I'm sorry you cant do that, its not permitted to mix red black with blue brown. Nope, you'll have to rewire Sedgewick so the colour scheme matches. Oh sorry, PBJ is no longer allowed, you'll have to relay that

20 miles too.

You'll have to rewire the East London network to comply with the new color codes. What do you mean you started work on this in 1935?? Well you'd better get it finished within the year then.

I'm sorry, you cant use the neutral as earth, all this PME has to go.

What do you mean Glasgow is in fact a plug in appliance?? We've certainly never seen _those_ plugs before. What did you say they were rated to? 1MV 1500A? I see, you self certified them, hmm. And how do you unplug them exactly? You want me to unplug one and see?

NT

Reply to
bigcat