OTish Amazing scale model.

I get a 404 which is odd because I saw it yesterday

I think the site has been pulled for some reasons.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Over-run its data bandwidth limit, probably.

It's working here and now. FF16, Windows XP, BT Broadband

Reply to
John Williamson

Bet you're looking at a local cached page. I get a 404.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Maybe. Viewing it absolutely killed my machine, suggesting that the data being transferred was quite enormous, even though the images themselves didn't seem to be particularly high resolution.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

I was apparently indeed looking at a cached copy.

"Web Site as been shut down", with the banner still showing.

What a helpful message.

Reply to
John Williamson

Still in my cache saved to a directory total of 13 Meg or there abouts...

30 images of 300 to 500k each plus a dozen of so smaller files.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

someone with a helicopter.

Reply to
The Other Mike

In which case, that girl really needs a new hairdresser!

Reply to
Davey

It won't work for me now either.

Reply to
harry

It did for me initially, no doubt pulled for high bandwidth, google have cached some thumbnails, but they don't do justice

Reply to
Andy Burns

Found some of the model maker's stuff here:

Richard

Take a look at this thread then:

the man himself describes the building of one of the other models that was on that site.

Reply to
Andrew May

Do a Google search for Anders Malmberg to find more.

Reply to
Andrew May