OT: the facial expressions of dogs

They do have them; it's just that they're subtle. One of our dogs does it more than the other. The lower lip pulled down slightly with the upper lip not moved and the eyes wide open seems to mean 'please' or 'can I have?' The sides of the mouth pulled back mean 'let's go.'

There are also the obvious ones for 'give us a sausage guvnor', 'I'm in trouble', 'I'm scared', 'I feel crap', etc.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

The tail end needs to be watched as well. No not that bit the tail itself. Up and curved over toward the front is, I smell a bitch I'm the greatest stud in the world. Down and drooppy means I feel crap. Wagging very briskly, I want to go out with you into the rain and jump in the nearest river and come back smelling of wet weed and dog. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

you don't need to stay up to change the clocks, do it in the morning or before you go to bed

Reply to
critcher