OT - shurley shum mishtake?

Perhaps its just the picture of it that costs that much. could be a new craze, forget painting cans of beans, paintings of computer hardware are in this year.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Not even on ebay, apparently. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Well, of course it is. But it's a small enough price to pay for a bit of fun and for getting Amazon to apologise.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

My feeling exactly. At worse I've bough STWNFI a case for her phone!

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Is your life so dull that paying £7 for an apology is "fun"?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

"Tim+"