OT - SHRIEK !!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Space Shuttle astronauts are carrying out repairs to the Space station.

Must be one hell of a call out charge!

Arthur

Reply to
Davao

Yes, I was watching on Sky News red button thingy. The bit I saw went something like this.

Houston: What ever you do, don't pull the knob marked 'do not pull this knob'.

Reply to
Graham.

Is this the bird shit that need cleaning off the outside of the window?

They'll wish they'd taken out cover with British Gas.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

"I'm sorry sir, it would appear you have what we call is a Real fault, Real faults are not covered . . . . "

Reply to
fred

I've put in a quote, + 40p a mile travelling. Anyone know what the parking is like, only I've just had to shell out £10 for a dispensation for a bit job in Rochester?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I'm not sure that it IS off-topic. If the local repair man isn't handy you have to do it yourself.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I'd put your mileage rates up m8, the space station is about 240 miles up so you'd have to be able to get there for £96.

Reckon £40,000 per mile should do the trick.

As for parking there is lots of 'space' ;-)

Reply to
Eric The Viking

Just how long are Dave's ladders?? ;-)

Reply to
PJ

Is there such a thing as NASA approved car body filler?

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

The message from Pete C contains these words:

Sort of. They have an epoxy paste for repairing damaged ceramic heat-tiles.

Reply to
Guy King

Does Part P apply?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

That occurred to me as I got out of bed. I get my best ideas then :-)

Usually forget them pretty quickly though :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher