[OT] Power Resistor of Justice

Drawn to my attention today:

should interest any chavs out there in diy land.

vortex2

I can't stand hypocricy or hype. Mega rip-off. Does what, where? What is its value? at what rating? at what % tolerance? These passives cost from about 3p each, and are bought in 10s usually. Jim

Reply to
Jim Gregory

Looks like 1.5kohm at 5% toilerance.

HTH -

Reply to
Frank Erskine

;-)

Al.

Reply to
Al

No, his postage is quoted @ 25p for 1st Class mail, DYK it's actually gone up to 30p nowadays? Wowsa, Good Lord, some drongo is now offering £10M! Last time I looked it was attracting about £51k. Pinch me! Jim

Reply to
Jim Gregory

So I get to rip this guy off for another 5p? Fantastic! Innit.

;-)

Al.

Reply to
Al

But if it does what the seller claims ...

Fools the ECU by messing with the air flow meter.

Brown green red gold = 1500 Ohm 5% , probably 0.25W. I thought you knew about these things.

What noise does the wastegate make? Oh yeah, -=#WHOOSH#=-

Reply to
Rob Morley