OT: Picture Frames

So... does anyone know where I can get hold of a quantity of 10"X8" picture frames.
Church Christmas Fair this weekend and was thinking of selling some photo's to help the cause. I would normally try Tragos (wooden frames around 1.50), but rather far from here.
Any suggestions please?
Colin

Get some appropriate section moulding and a cheap chop saw. Argos sell them at giveaway prices.
This IS a diy forum.

picture
Oh come ON!
He wants to frame some pictures.
Do you, for instance, make your own central heating boiler?
Mary

A bit of a difference between the two there Mary. AFAIK, you don't need certification for picture frames.
If we keep on getting "I want a plasterer", "Where can I get a plumber" threads, the actual DIY topics get lost in the noise.
--
geoff

Yes, it was an over-reaction. But we all need to start somewhere. I asked about acquiring rivets because it was becoming too time-consuming to make them for the job in hand. I think that the OP's query was in the same vein.

No, but competent photography is a skill which not everyone acquires. The presentation is a different matter.

Well, OK, I'm sorry about asking about rivets. And all the other folk who ask about where to obtain parts they need for a diy project will have to go elsewhere too ... if they're sensitive about your comment.
You have a point. I don't think this ng is getting noisy yet - off topic occasionally but that's the fun side of Use(fulness)net.
Pax?
Mary

But it's still not a DIY question

No, I see a clear distinction between sourcing parts and looking for a tradesman to do a job

Ask my wife

Of course
--
geoff

The OP was sourcing parts.
Mary

He wanted suggestions. I gave him some. If anyone wants to know how to make picture frames I should be glad to oblige.

Sorry, I though he was after a picture framer.
If I'm wrong, I'd better apologise
--
geoff