OT: Office chairs

Me too!

Reply to
Martin

Mine's this one, a Variér Wing kneeling ergonomic thing.

charity shop for £12 quid, hardly used.

Similarly, would I pay £580 for it. Nah....

Reply to
Adrian C

or pay £30 for a stained frame. Buy things in a charity shop and get food stains at no extra cost. :-)

Reply to
Martin

I meant compared to the chairs in the half-dozen or so offices I've worked in that have come from companies dealing in 'office supplies'.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

Dirty buggers.

Reply to