OT: "It's got a bit of a scratch on it, love..."

Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Geo

Reply to
Geo

Cheese, I think.

They're all like that these days, it seems. Double glazed doors instead of 'proper' ones too. I was most unimpressed with the quality of almost all of the cookers I looked at when trolling round the shops for one. Still, we didn't have thousands to spend so beggars/choosers etc.

The original one was £450, which we thought would be of a *reasonable* quality!

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

the MD/CEO of the retailer - that usually gets results. Anyone else in any company never seems to have the authority/skill to sort out even the simplest problem. They should sort it out quickly and pay you compensation IMHO.

Reply to
Mark

Absolutely. A short leash is the answer.

Reply to
Andy Hall

If its the only cooker in a family kichen it seems fairly obvious that time is of the essence. You might give them 14 days to resovle everything to your satisfaction before proceeding to small claims, letter signature on delivery to head office. Should hurry them up, or if not then get you a refund.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

then Jukka was so appalled he went round and beat up their cooker.

Reply to
Andy Dingley