OT Fossil fuel subsidies

No doubt as the price of gas/oil falls the gov will keep on paying subsidies to now unviable N.Sea oil in order to keep the Jocks quiet.

The cost of pandering to Islam in the past.

Reply to
harry

So destroying our own oil would not be pandering to the Arabs then? Its a pretty short term view to assume the current fall in oil prices will last for long. I assume you want all solar subsidies stopped if we have a week of cloud.

Reply to
dennis

The reason the are low is political. The ragheads want to destroy the Green and Fracking industries.

Reply to
harry

And you want to destroy the rest.

Reply to