OT dead VW Golf GTi

Done that. A bit reluctant to take a charge, initially, but it seems to hold up OK now.

I can try that. Otherwise the next move is to enquire about mobile fixers.

Huh! You try saying that to a 34 year old unwed female:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I'm keeping a detached approach to a thirty year old male, who's allegedly my son, but does sound and look remarkably like me, though has far more furry stuff on top than I did at his age.. he's purchasing a house at present.

Quite strange emotions. "I got rid of the bugger when he was 18 to University" though financially supported to 25. Bloody well came back to the nest when 27 and now I hope he get wings!

Reply to
Clot

In message , Clot writes

Thread drift alert....

DNA testing is said to bring many surprises:-)

Ah! You need to get a farm. That way they either want to farm themselves (which may be useful) or they don't. In which case, every time they show up at home, you hand them a shovel and a broom.

Currently herding snowboarders in Austria so sorting the GTi is on the back burner.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Have fun!