OT: Awkward Squad

In message , tony sayer writes

My cunning plan is to wait 10 days for the upgrade offer and see what they do. I only need it to open docx stuff anyway:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I was going to suggest something similar: as a local citizen, one ought to be able to take some responsibility here, perform the cut and return the cuttings to the perp (whose property they are).

Reply to
Tim Streater

Well I don't have shall we say, the pleasure of these doc exchanges but what I do know is since moving to the Kingsoft produce the whinging about word docs has stopped and thats fine for me;)...

Reply to
tony sayer

On 16 May 2014, jkn grunted:

Rather than a killfile, why not set up a filter to delete posts whose subjects start with "OT" (which is kind of the point of the "OT" flag)?

Reply to
Lobster

That *is* a killfile.

Reply to