Op's Not Posting Replies

Hadn't thought of it like that but yes - the power of words to create a mood, eh?

With all that hair?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I don't like mixing materials ...

Reply to
Mary Fisher

To me they're just alternative popular abbreviations like

*.comp.misc.* but then, I'm not a control freak. :-))
Reply to
Mike Halmarack

The message from Mike Halmarack contains these words:

Not sure I've got that far.

Reply to
Guy King

...and she tells me to shut up.

Reply to
soup

You'd know. Reasons to be cheerful. :-)

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Never heard of that - thanks. It could be useful.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I had a load of stuff to give away after a kitchen refit. All good quality and in good condition although old. Microwave, ovens, electric kettle, toaster, etc. Decided to use Freecycle. Everything went eventually after loads of time wasters but not one sent a thank you e-mail. Never again - it'll all go straight down the tip.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The message from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

Does your FreeCycle not have a "Received: Green spronge fluffter" system? When something's taken on ours the recipient posts a message saying they've got it, the body of which is usually a polite thank you.

Reply to
Guy King