oooops. Measure twice and drill once.

That's a good idea - stuff him down the hole to seal it.

Other pop/hip-hop artists are available (he said, trying to explain the joke, I'll get me coat).

Reply to
Halmyre

You *really* wouldn't want high pressure gas pipes exposed if you can help it. 75 Bar is quite destructive.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Here in leyburn during heavy rail last year the surface of Grove square erupted under the force of water. later investigation showed that a gas main installed some years before hade been run diagonally through an old culvert carrying a stream under the town. Debris had built up around the gas pipe completely blocking the culvert.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike