online descaling of heat exchanger pipes

Dear friends

I am need some info about online descaling of pipes used for heat exchanger. The water is quite hard in this region that leads to a lot of scale deposition in the pipes and creates problem. I have read about the electronic descalers but still I would like to know if they will be economic . Also if there are other methods which can prove economic .

looking forward to replies

with warm regards Arun Kumar Rout

Reply to
AKR_IIT

Yes, just visit

Enter your credit card details and just 10 minutes later your pipes will be remotely descaled by our team of experts. This service is so advanced it will even work over a 300 baud modem connection, no need for expensive broadband! Scaled up pipes waste thousands of pounds every year, be ahead of your friend with the funny raincoat and walk around with a smug grin knowing your pipes are scale free without rodding, poking or nasty chemicals. Spend more time on the internet, read more boiler brochures, maybe even get a life. Yes, www.onlinedescaling is so good it will transform your life, FOREVER.

The best bit about

is it's amazing value at just 100 quid, yes that's right just 100 pounds - probably less than you pay to fill an Aston Martin DB6 hatchback with petrol! When have you ever seen such good value for money?

Once your pipes have undergone this first descaling you can then subscribe to monthly online descaling for just 50 pounds per month. This will ensure that your pipes remain scale free forever or

will replace all your pipes free of charge [*]

BBSCRA approved As used by NASA Regularly featured in the DIY hour on QCV Meets all relevant EU standards As used by well known descaling expert John Burns-Curtis

As John says "scale will be a thing of the past. Get rid of your scale zippo with the latest system available

" All, my customers now use it, even the ones I flooded out when I used a hacksaw.

Online descaling from

You know it makes sense

[*] Terms and conditions apply, your scale may vary. Scale can go up and down or occasionally remain static.
is not associated with any other scam previously featured on Watchdog. Owners of hybrid vehicles may experience less savings than advertised.
Reply to
Matt