On-Site guide, just what is that picture?

If you have a brown cover on site guide to hand, have a look at page

170. Anyone know what the symbology on the bottom left of the diagram is supposed to represent? Anglepoise lamp and a game of swingball?
Reply to
John Rumm

Oops brain fart, no that is a bath...

I mean bottom *right* (with the page in the correct orientation to view the diagram) not left!

Reply to
John Rumm

Good question - desk light and telephone? - or robot arm with LAN interface?...

Reply to
Andy Wade

Amazing - this thread has had me laughing out loud and I haven't even seen the picture!

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

The message from "Mathew Newton" contains these words:

Any chance of a quick scan going somewhere we can all see it?

Reply to
Guy King

OK, the full page:

John Rumm

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I don't now what the hairdryer is though. A wired-in extension lead or under-desk distribution unit perhaps?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Looks more like a set of balance scales to me - are the regs different for drug dens?

Reply to
Chris Hodges

top page and the word 'EMMA' inside it? It's not referring to the following is it...?

you wonder who's behind these regs... and what they're smoking.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

The message from John Rumm contains these words:

q.v.

Guy King