Old toolls, Graphite Brushes.

Anyone knw a good site for old electrical tool graphite bushes.

Carbon Brushes have failed in an otherwise decent cheapo drill. I supose I could find something for another tool that can be sanded down to the size required.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Try here:

John Weale

CARBON BRUSHES, DRIVE BELTS, CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, LAWN MOWER BLADES, CHUCKS, AND SANDING BELTS ARE OUR SPECIALITY.

BLACK AND DECKER, PERFORMANCE POWER, FLYMO, BOSCH, QUALCAST, SCREWFIX, JCB, POWER DEVIL, JCB, ERBAUER, MAKITA, HOMELITE, RYOBI, POWERBASE, ARGOS, ALDI, DEWALT, HITACHI, SKIL, MACALLISTER AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER STORE BRAND YOU CAN NAME.

THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ADDED TO DAILY AS WE ADD OUR FULL RANGE OF SPARES.

TAKE A LOOK AT

A FULL RANGE OF QUALITY CIRCULAR, MITRE AND STEEL CUTTING SAW BLADES.

I'll tell the boss. It might solve another post I made about a router starter switch.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer