Odd size shed

Does anyone know where I can get a 4X6 apex shed, i.e. 6 feet wide and four feet deep, as opposed to the normal 6X4?

Bob

Reply to
Bob

I think you'll find this is still described as 6x4 but "door central" if you're lucky and they actually tell you as opposed to making you look at the photo. I'll try and remember where I've seen one like this (at one point I wanted the same layout for a greenhouse.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hodges

Check entries in yellow pages for sheds etc.

Build it yourself ?

The dimensions are hardly masive.

Reply to
keng

This seems to have the dimensions you want, the only drawback is that it's metal. Is that a problem ?

I've got a larger version and, apart from the sliding doors now needing proper hinges, I'm very pleased with it after ten years.

Cheers,

John

John Anderton

In article , Bob writes

Any shed manufacturer will make it to any size/configuration that you want.

Reply to
.

Saw one in Homebase sale but the roof was also turned 90 deg. chalet style, ie. roof ridge was 4 ft long and went from front to back and the door was in the 6 ft side. Probably a friday afternoon job.

Reply to
John

Try

made exactly the shape/size I wanted.