Not coming to an home near you.

"This picture is real - not doctored in anyway - and was taken last week by a Transportation Supervisor for a company that delivers building materials for 84 Lumber. When he saw it in the parking lot of IHOP, he went and bought a camera to take pictures."

Weatherlawyer

Great isn't it?

I think it was posted here some time ago - the same picture (sans description), together with many others of a similarly amusing nature, are to be found her:

Adrian Berry

The message from "Weatherlawyer" contains these words:

That must be some other "last week" than the one I'm thinking of. I first saw this photo some years ago.

Reply to
Guy King

>>> Great isn't it?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Wow; did you really?

Wow! Fancy that.

Now piss off. I never said it was not going to come to an home near you recently, did I?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Nonsense. It's an urban legend faked picture.

Reply to
andyrdhall

For once, snopes claims it's true

Andy Burns