Night vision

Page 2 of 2

Should be "from 199 to 175"!
--
Andy Mabbett Reply to [my first name] [at] pigsonthewing.org.uk
USA imprisons children without trial, at Guantanamo Bay:
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:44:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk (RJ Webb) wrote:

Don't be so hard on yourself, I did not find you that offensive, just a prat.
'You can't win 'em all.' Lord Haw Haw.
Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world. There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me
If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965 richest person in the world.
And I'm keeping the bloody lot.
So sue me.
http://www.globalrichlist.com /
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:09:05 +0100, LordSnooty

Why thank you....
Now please leave this group to us prats and pollute somewhere else. I'm off hunting/shooting/fishing/deep ocean puffin molesting.
Richard Webb
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:44:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk (RJ Webb) wrote:

If you want a prats group, go and start one of your own, I'm sure you'll find plenty of company, meanwhile the rest of us will be staying right here.

It figures, a deviant prat.