New group

Did you see our new group about US politics.Next president hes to be democrat .

Reply to
netprospect

Well that's it then, for 4 years.

BTW this a group that cater for United Kingdomites.

PS: Don't forget to write.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember netprospect saying something like:

Ni!

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I suspect he thought that D-I-Y meant do it in Yankland

Reply to
Broadback

That's diiy

More likely: Democrat in Yankeland. Or Dumber in ,,,,,oh forget it.

Talking shit:

Ever notice how the nation behaves at home and internationally when the leaders lie blatantly?

I just remembered Vietnam and the present coitus interpretention have a lot in common. And Britain doesn't half feel like shit at the moment. Insane murders left and right and what the f*ck is happening with the wounded in Iraq? The latest is that it's taking longer to get them to hospital than wounded US troops in VietNam. That was half a lifetime ago.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer