Need source for obsolete MCB

Can anyone suggest possible sources for an MCB with offset blades to fit an MEM Memera 3 CSU? I need two pieces of this 30A MCB and I believe that their part number is 30QCB.

Thanks.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony R. Gold

Always worth trying a few local electrical wholesalers. I was rather surprised to find my local one still had some stock of 10 year obsolete Federal Electric breakers on the shelf when I happened to want one. Unfortunately that was only after I had already gone to the effort of sawing out a larger whole in the steal panel of the distribution board for the current sized ones. ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Sorry about that. If you ever need more obsolete Federal parts, try Birmingham Technical Supplies Ltd (0121) 773 8331. But I haven't yet found anyone with my MEM parts.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony R. Gold

if your in the midlands I'm always surprised what my local independent keeps might be worth a ring MOREDALE 01527 64324

managed to get some obsolete hrc fuse holders for memra Larry

Reply to
Reddi-sparks