Need new one- web host has terminated.

Our web hosting service 'freedom to surf' has been taken over by 'talktalk'. We have been told our web hosting service is now terminated. (They said they told us before now, but the emails didn't get read).

Since we dont know anything about talktalk, we thought we would try to find out an inexpensive but reasonable web hosting service. Any suggestions please?

Reply to
john ryan

How much traffic, how much data, what facilities needed?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I highly recommend

but without knowing your requirements and budget I don't know if they'll be suitable for you.

Reply to
John

Never had any probs with easyspace

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

What do you want to do with it? Do you need PHP/Sql/etc? I use Google Sites for my hosting.

dan.

Reply to
dent

Neither have I but some people have reported problems. There are very varied reviews here:

When the service is running as normal the domains and hosting are expensive compared to other providers.

Easyspace are cheap and useless.

I have over 12 domains registered with Easyspace and they are brilliant, suppert is second to none and the stats package is fab.

Reply to
Peter Duncanson

Tim Streater

In message , john ryan writes

You could try roy, he's at {web at deid dot net}

he handles my domains

small and personal and very helpful

Reply to
geoff

Alex Threlfall at

Him & Her

We use

they are cheap and reliable we have used them for about 9 years. They are based in Canada

Gary

Reply to
Gary

========================================================= Please always reply to ng as the email in this post's header does not exist. Or use a contact address at:

Java Jive

He's always replied to my emails quickly and helpful - a good chap!

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

Java Jive

I recommend the webhosting 'Starter Plan' from:

only =A37.99 per year, in conjunction with:
the domain name host costing only =A32.79 per year (minimum 2 years).

I use these to run midsurreyramblers.co.uk

Dave W

Reply to
Dave W

I concur, *so far* they've been trouble free and good value compared to some of the horror stories I've read.

Reply to
Albert Ross