Need help setting up thermal store

How does that work then? - If the cylinder is in the loft and the rads are on the floor below then how can thermosyphoning happen there?... I thought the whole point was that the hot water could only rise?

Reply to
mike.peppert

How does that work then? - If the cylinder is in the loft and the rads are on the floor below then how can thermosyphoning happen there?... I thought the whole point was that the hot water could only rise?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Excellent - my all singing and dancing thermal store could act as 'air conditioning' in the summer too.... fan 'kin tastic!

Reply to
mike.peppert