Need a good source for LV QA bulbs

I need to get hold of 12V downlighter bulbs, but non-dichroics ..... these are designed to throw 60% of heat to the rear ... I want the old style without dichroic filter so that heat is thrown forward with the light. They are usually referred to as aluminium reflector lamps ....

I know that the big names do them under trade names such as 'Phillips - Brilliantine Pro Alu' and 'Sylvania Coolfit Low Voltage"

But I am having trouble finding a suitable outlet .... CPC stock the Sylvania's .. but not at six pounds a lamp they are damn expensive.

Anybody know a good source ?

Rick

Reply to
Rick Hughes