Neat digital level

If anyone might be looking for a tiny but accurate digital level, then I have just had one delivered from HK which I am quite pleased with, especially for what little it cost.

The ad doesn't make it clear, but it does both absolute and relative angles, as well as indicating degrees plus slope to 0.1 of a degree. The case is some sort of cast metal and quite heavy for its size (2x2x1"). I guess there must be some way to calibrate the absolute, but I have not found it yet.

This one on ebay... 270514913183

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield