nasty soil pipe leak fixed - what to do with damp plaster now?

The soil pipe was leaking inside the cavity of the front wall of the house - fixed now but I am wondering what to do with very damp inside wall below. A couple of square feet of the finish coat have come away but it is mostly still intact, just very damp. The cavity is filled with blown fibre. Should I # leave alone to dry out? # drag out the fibre? - not impossibly difficult as I could get access via a corner return- # and/or do I need to do some re-plastering? Thanks for suggestions

Reply to
petermeakins

It'll all dry out if you leave it, but will be very slow

NT

Reply to
meow2222