Narrow sash locks

Hi,

I've been looking to buy a narrow (50mm) sash (5-lever) lock for an aluminium glazed door. None of the big DIY stores (B&Q, Homebase etc) seem to stock these. I've found a couple of places on the Internet that sell these locks. I've seen a Legge (model 5512) for about £30. Is this a good make?.

Thanks

Lasitha

Reply to
Lasitha

Yes Legge and old and respected manufacturer of good quality hardware. You might get exactly the right lock if you go to an aluminium or plastic door supplier.

cheers

Jacob

Reply to
jacob