musical sythesizer with a bunch of components

HI all ,

================================== Simplified sythesizer design ===================================

I have been dreaming of making a sweet sounding orgen and later a synth using a few components ..

i saw a circuit long back ..'ELECTRONIC BONGO' whr there are 4 twin T oscillators each built around .. 1 Transistor BC 548 only ..

when u touch each touch plate u will get a bongo like sound ..

I have experimented with it and was able to make sweet FLUTE like sounds .. [sine waves i guess] I request all to help me to convert it to a sweet sounding organ ...

one more how to make soft keys for the organ ? any ideas ?

Kaushik

Reply to
cozz in or out

where are the superbrains ? do u ppl always make toyz only ?

Reply to
cozz in or out

try sci.electronics.design

Reply to