Moveable wall partitions

Hi,

We're in the process of re-arrangingthe interior of our house. There is an existing knock-thru from the dining room to the lounge - via an arch. As part of the changes we want to fill in the arch and return it to a wall and door. However, it occurs to us that now and again we may wish to have the option of a large aperture, so filling the arch permanently may not be the best solution. Can anyone recommend a supplier of moveable/folding/sliding/??? that might work for this.

Something that looks semipermanent would be ideal as the panles/wall will inevitably spend most of it's life closed and functioning as a wall.

Any other thought / ideas welcome :)

Cheers Mark

Reply to
MarkH

Double arched shaped doors look very elegant, and when you need to use the room for your normal living, then you just use one door, as you would for any other room.

Reply to
BigWallop

Fit double doors? then when you want it open you just leave the doors open, and when you want seperate rooms, you close them

Reply to
Simon