Moths

why don't they all piss off and fly to the sun instead of flapping around my lights at home

Reply to
John

Mainly because the sun isn't really visible at night the same as it is during the day. Moths should fly to the moon but I doubt their eyesight is that good. There is one very effective way to get shut of them. Get a sandwich bag and 3/4fill it with water - hang it up about a foot from the top of the door frame or window frame. When the moth flies towards it, it sees a huge reflection of itself and scares the life out of it, so it flies off. It's really funny to see. Try it out yourself.

Reply to
John

Where do you think they go during the day?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Bookmakers.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I was thinking more of the Irish space mission.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Why do you have your lights on during the day?

Reply to
Mary Fisher