More lidl stuff.

I quite like the Osram 3W energy-saving torch (2.99, 5.99 screwfix). A little under 2 hours light with 2 (2200mAh NiMH cells) (no batteries supplied.)

It's very different from a normal torch, just a 90*20*65 box, that easily goes in a pocket, and clips onto a belt or shirt in use. Very decent light output, more comparable to a dim room light, rather than a normal torch.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Grabbed one myself. Nice little gadget.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

I got one of those last time they had them. Died after 3 months tho :-(

Reply to
Beep-beep

Reply to
Ian Stirling