Mirror window film

[14 lines snipped]

It's not just us, then?

I really cannot understand people who go shopping for fun.

Reply to
Huge

I'd love him to take control of the finances.

Or anything ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Long past breeding but we did our best. We have a daughter in law who's born to shop and has infected her children but I think all the others are as idle as we are :-) BTW she's an accountant so has her head screwed on and is ultra sensible about spending.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Me neither. In this part of the UK there is a tv sports presenter who fronts a tv ad for a furniture store. the closing line is always "so this weekend/bank holiday bring the family for a great day out." Isn't it sad when a visit to a shop selling chairs and beds is considered a great day out?

Reply to
robert

It surely is.

Reply to
Huge

She'll stop when she hits the card credit limit, so it is only the AmEx that needs to be watched.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar