Mini sewage reatment plnts

The septic tank that serves my property needs to be replaced. I would prefer to install one of the small subterranean sewage treatment plants sold by Klargester, Titan etc. The main reason I want to do this is that it would produce much lower pollution levels and locate in a more convenient place. I would like to hear from people with recent first hand experience of these.

Peter Crosland snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net

Reply to
Peter Crosland