Methods of cooling a room

Page 6 of 6

No - but there was a slight draught which, as we slept between the doors, was refreshing.

That's true ... but not so's you'd notice. In fact the hens made dust baths in it. But we did notice a slight dew on the underside of the damp barrier under our bed.

Not necessarily, there's a big firepit.

stuffed with straw. The fire can be lit.
We've done it in similar buildings in very cold winters and have been cosy.
Mary

You may find that there is a lot of grass around outside. Any air entering the house, especially from ground that is at a lower level on the north side, will also do the same