marking through plaster

This could be useful for DIYers that get a plasterer in (or of course if you have the magic skill yourself):

I have to say - what a good idea ;-) Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Yes. Brilliant!

Reply to
Martin Bonner

As long as it doesn't bleed through the subsequent coat of emulsion.

Cheers

Reply to
Syd Rumpo

Syd Rumpo wrote in news:n8o18l$q98$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I guess there will always be a hole made were the dye was. Personappy, I don't see a problem with measuring and doing a little diagram before boarding. I think it is an aptitude thing - builders tend not to use drawings!!!!

Reply to
DerbyBorn

It gets removed completely when the hole is made for the downlight etc that goes there.

Reply to
Blanco

Yep, he missed the point completely.

Lot quicker to just stick the sticker there.

There has to be drawings when starting from scratch most of the time.

Reply to
Blanco

DerbyBorn scribbled

Plans get misplace, lost, etc. A site has different trades and different tradesmen. These stickers might solve the problem, unless they get misplace, lost, forgotten about, etc. Then, there's the c*ck who puts them in the wrong place.

Reply to
Jonno

Blanco laid this down on his screen :

A screwed up ball of cooking foil, plus a hand metal detector works just as well, providing the PB is not foil backed.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

A packet of their stickers is presumably rather cheaper than a metal detector.

Reply to
Blanco

Blanco formulated on Tuesday :

Short term, perhaps, but I already have a suitable stud finder as will many others.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I cannot find a use for them.

Reply to