Marazzi Tiles

Who is the main distributor for Marazzi tiles in U.K and where am I likely to be able to get matching tiles from some years ago for my bathroom Thank you E

Reply to
Leveled

Have you asked in a tile shop ? Have you asked the original supplier of your previous tiles ?

A relative of mine was in a similar position recently and some 2 - 3 years after purchasing tiles for a hallway they extended their kitchen and went back to the tile shop. Matching tiles on display.

If you prefer not to go down this road have you tried a google search ? Lots of links on there, eg.

keng