looking for a laptop

I'm off to Indonesia in a couple of weeks and want to get the mother-in-law Skyped up

Just found out the computer has died

Has anyone got an old XP laptop going cheap ?

Reply to
geoff

Have you tried your local Freecycle/Freegle group?

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

Linux based cheap netbook for around £200?

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm

Digiland can supply an XP based machine for Circa £169.00 6 month warranty.

Nitro®

In message , Nitro® writes

I wasn't looking for commercial solutions, I can find them myself which is why I was asking if anyone had one lying around

Reply to
geoff