leylandi poisoning ?

An oil leak followed by a wayward Nov 5th rocket would be very "unfortunate"...

-- LSR

Reply to
LSR

Sorry mate if you go through life ignoring others stupidity when it effects you.. I am justified in complaining.. And I did tell them first, when they were putting it up I went to tell them that it was not allowed and no, no-one else has got such a big ugly fence on their lawn .. If someone does something stupid like that and refuses to listen what else can you do ? The 'hedge' is not as bad as the fence.. except they left the fence posts in there.

Reply to
srp

diesel simply won';y light no matter WHAT you do to it. Even poured on a bonfire it seems to douse it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher