Leaking Shower

I've an Aqualisa Aquavalve 200 shower mixer unit which is leaking at the shower head. I've been told that it can be either the thermostat .cartridge or a small rubber 'o' ring at the back of the cartridge that is leaking. The cartridge costs around £80 to renew so naturally I want to try a replacement 'o' ring first but I don't know which one to buy. Can anyone help ?

Thanks

Reply to
Chalkie

This is not intended to be a flame; but hopefully it'll help you out in future;-

You've got one of most powerful tools known to mankind at your fingertips - the computer connected to the internet and to search engines.

Using 'Google' I typed the phrase 'Aquavalve 200' - that you'd given -and witihin an eyeblink it revealed umpteen 'hits' - choosing one, more-or-less-at-random, I 'opened'

revealed an exploded parts diagram of _the_ valve.you're asking us help with: 'Go thou and do likewise"

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

shower head. I've been told

the back of the

naturally I want to try a

John Rumm

Good advice Brian but not everyone has access to the internet and "Google" My work for example gives us access to email and newsgroups but any net access is denied!

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

shower head. I've been

ring at the back of the

naturally I want to try a

Thanks for the replies and suggestions made but I've done the google bit and been to the showerdoctor website prior to posting but I was unable to find a reference to the o'ring and so I was hoping that someone who's been through something similar might be able to tell me which o' ring to buy and where I might get one.

Reply to
Chalkie