lead to 22mm copper

I need to replace a length of lead piping and replace with 22mm copper pipe, then branch off from the 22mm pipe to 2 sinks (bathroom and downstairs to kitchen both 15mm) and up to hot tap on bath, 22mm, all hot water pipes only.

From reading this forum, and picking up bits of info from the people on

here who know what they are talking about, i am thinking of using a mixture of copper and hep20. I gather they can be conbined. Copper for the 22mm run from the lead to the bath tap, and hep20 for the 2 run offs to the sinks. One of these run offs to the kitchen has to run down through the floor and bend around a corner, hence the use of hep20. I intend to use compression joints on all connections for simplicity. Do this method sound ok, and what do i use to connect the lead pipe which i think is 3/4 inch onto a 22mm copper pipe. Thanks for reading, i hope you can give me some advice.

Just for background, my parents are having a central heating system from Warm Front, but they will not replace the lead so i am trying to save them some money and do the job for them.

Reply to
Kinseymob

You need a leadloc coupler

-- Mike W