Latex tile grout remover?

I've got a problem with some grout sticking to the surface of travatine tiles (rough finished ceramics). This is a latex added grout, so is slightly flexible apparently. A plumber friend says he has had the same fault when using this grout - wipe down as much as you like, you still get a haze on the tiles when dried. He says he spent a day cleaning up a bathroom once, this one has taken over a day, and still looks bad in places. I've got the majority of it off, but there are still some stubborn marks in the corners. I've tried the acid tiles cleaners, which help a little, but only just.

Are there any other sprays/liquids available to specifically clean the latex/grout residue?

Thanks Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee