late investment

Lilbit about hate, now i hated the Airasia Flight

after 5 time my ticket and my partners business ticket from other countries (Murchison limited, Rio, Hughes, Uni, Bio, Japan, Korea, etc cancel, so all flight to their country burnt, cause Airasia cancel the ticket. Now I will go to the other country do the business and I'm only late 5 minute to checkin, my ticket burnt. Something wrong with the officers in here (International Minang airport) or Airasia Flight. I'm only need a justice, I have claim to Airasia, but no response from management side. If there's (airasia side/good people) see about this case, I'm only need justice. I don't this case happen to other people. This is (5) my flight tiket,

  1. (Saturday, 23 Feb 2008 Flight QZ 7523, Depart Padang (PDG) at 08:40 Arrive in Jakarta (CGK) at 10:20).

  1. (9/5/07,ELLWANDO (two ticket),

  2. (11/19/07,Mrs Laurine Tan, two way, Jakarta to Padang and Padang to Jakarta).

I'm ready to speak....

Regards, Ellwando PT. Karya Madani / Mahadaya Multi Mineral / Mega Baru (Mine (Iron Ore, Coal, Gold, Cooper, lead/galena, CaCo3) / Exports) LIMA PULUH KOTA Padang West Sumatera Indonesia PH: +62 81 977667679 Email : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
ellwando

In message , ellwando writes

Yeah, but why here ?

This is a do it yourself newsgroup, not one for goblocks who whine about problems with a $5 ticket, sorry

Reply to
geoff