La-z-Boy spares?

I have a inherited an unpowered La-z-Boy recliner. It is in good condition and the leg-raise is fine, but the sliding seat was very stiff. Closer inspection shows that at least one of the 'wheels' within the bottom track has lost its outer plastic cover (it fell out in two bits) The chair although in good condition is about 20 years old. Googling has led me to conclude that firms might repair it, but from well outside the area and probably expensive. Anyone here had a similar problem and found a source of parts?

Reply to
Jim S

gotta friend with a lathe?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, but there may be wheels of similar dimensions for other things.

Reply to
Jim S

You may have come across this in your Googling. But just in case . . .

Roger Mills

Thanks. This may have been the site that caused my worry about men in uniform travelling from afar to replace two small wheels

Reply to
Jim S